While searching for your used auto parts at our yard, Wrench A Part kindly asks you follow our regulations and policies while conducting business on our premises. These policies and guidelines are in place for your safety, and to maintain the quality and integrity of Wrench A Part’s used parts-vehicles lots.
The following items and participants are not allowed or permitted anywhere near the yard area:
- SMOKING – Smoking is not allowed in the office or in the yard. Smoking is allowed in the parking lot area only.
- CHILDREN – Persons under the age of 18 cannot be admitted into the yard. Please do not bring children, they are not allowed into Wrench A Part.
- AUTOMOBILE JACKS or LARGE PRY BARS – Our vehicles are placed on wheel stands allowing access to the underside of the car. These are safer than jacks.
- CUTTING TORCHES or POWER SAWS – Customers are not allowed to bring cutting torches, compressors, or power saws into the yard. Battery powered tools and “sawzalls” are permissible.
- OPEN-TOED SHOES or SANDALS – We strive to maintain a clean parts yard, however, it can become littered with metal, glass, and other objects. You must wear closed-toed shoes while in the yard.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES & DRUGS – Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden on the premises. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who in our judgment is impaired and represents a safety concern to themselves or others.
- WEAPONS – Firearms, explosives, and other destructive devices are strictly forbidden on Wrench A Part’s property.
- No customer parts are allowed or can be brought into Austin’s Wrench A Part facility. This is necessary for security reasons.
- Toolboxes must be inspected on entering and exiting the yard.
- Anyone not following the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any parts pulled and not needed should be left with the vehicle they were removed from as a courtesy to fellow customers.
- All parts sold “AS IS” unless the warranty is purchased at the item of sale for $1 per day!
- All tires and E.C.M.’s are sold “AS IS.” There is no warranty available on these items.